DevHacks 2015 is a hackathon aiming to gather 400 IT professionals to build by the end of the day something that is usable in Education, Health & Fitness or Smart City.
Actions become solutions
What makes you different, as a hackathon participant? It is your fantastic ability to stay alert for 24h? Maybe your ability to stay focused even if you don’t have a clue about what idea you should implement? Or is it the tricks you use to win the big prize?
All these things are cool and thumbs up for all the effort you invest in them. What we want to see at DevHacks is the passion for what you do which will transform in amazing solutions.
At DevHacks, you can transform the local reality and your actions will become solutions!
At DevHacks, you can expect:
- 400 most talented hackathon participants with whom you can network and work with
- Demos, cool mentors, awesome sponsors to give you the inspiration you need to code
- Fun, Chill, Food, Coffee and more to keep you awake and functional
- 24h of coding which might bring you the AHA moment you need to find the perfect solutions
- Prizes and sponsors awards, counseling meetings with the mentors, start sessions
Day 1 – Saturday
09:00 AM : Open the Doors and start DevHacks 2015!
10:30 AM : Open Talks & inspirational drive
12:00 PM : Hackathon begins with intro and presenting the challenges
01:00 PM : Lunch is served
02:00 PM : Hack time & Mentors come in the house and are available for meetings
07:00 PM : Dinner is served.
Hack through the night!
Day 2 – Sunday
08:00 AM : Breakfast
Hack, hack, hack
12:00 PM : Lunch
01:00 PM : DevHacks 24h Ends
02:00 PM : Demos Begin / Judges deliberate
(If your demo doesn’t work, take us through the code of what you did and show us what you’ve learned and what is your idea)
6:00PM: Winners are announced & Congrats!